4/06/2009

I'm doing summer staff 09 (colonial pres). This is my second year, and I happen to be a good deal more excited this year. In fact, I remember typing a blog entry around this time last year stating that I wasn't all that excited and I wasn't sure why. Either way, the scale has tipped in the other direction for 09 and I'm "stoked" to serve. I happen to be the college aged summer staffer, which is certainly an exciting new adventure for Colonial and I both. Of course, this is more so an adventure revisted for Colonial. They've had college aged summer staffers in the past. Either way, it's been a while and I could not be more thrilled and the prospect.

There will be more to come on this later.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

this excites me so much sir

Anonymous said...

Penguins named Steve.
You're gonna get paid to hang out with people like me.
Colonial College Crustys.